Photo Album
We've gathered a selection of photos, showing a few of our favorite views of Jeff from a toddler through 47 glorious years. Some of you may even be pictured in one of them or perhaps remember an event.
Please enjoy!
Darcy, Tom, Terry, & Martha

































5 Comments:
Hey Darcy, et.al., great job on the photos. it does bring back many old memories from days gone by. Thank you, Kevin
What wonderful news of Jeff's
progress, he's a fighter and God Bless you all for helping him to do
so.
Barry and I are so very pleased
at the progress.
Darcy what a good job on the photo's I still have tears in my
eyes of Jeff and all the family
activities.
Love you, Judy - Sydney, Australia
You go cousin Jeff.
Darcy,
Oh my! when I saw the pictures of lil Jeffrey, it brought back memories of the Houston Speech and Hearing Center! I remember Jeff as a toddler! YOu've done a great job on this website. Love it!
Mary Kiesewetter
October4-06
McClelland Clan
Was able to look at photo album
for second time and it truely is
a lovely insight into Jeff's life.
Keeping up on weekly updates and
my heart goes out to you all and
the pain that Jeff's endured in
his moves.
God Bless him for a complete
recovery.
Love from Judy and all the Shepherds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What a superb collection of photos. I enjoyed every one. Great job, Darcy.
I know Jeff has a long way back but with such a strong, loving and determined family supporting him, God willing he will make it.
Thanks for the glimpses of such a handsome man ... and what a smile!
Love & hugs, Ellie
Post a Comment
<< Home